Footgage Bespoke shoes are made to order in our workshop. As soon as your order has been made, we begin handcrafting your shoes. This process takes approximately 4 weeks.
What is our delivery time frame?
Our shoes are made to order and require approximately 4 weeks to handcraft., and all of our accessories are delivered within 2 weeks.
Our cobblers will start handcrafting your shoes within 24 hours of receipt of your order.
As soon as your shoes are completed and ready for delivery, you will receive an email notification providing you with your tracking details.
Delivery is free of charge.
Tracking your Order
You can track the progress of your shipment with a tracking number which will be emailed to you once your shoes are shipped from the factory. If you have an account with us you can also sign in to track your order. For further information about the status of your order please do not hesitate to contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is your return policy?
Made to order shoes are available for exchange only. Due to the nature of customized shoes, we will not accept them for return unless they are faulty upon delivery.
If your shoes don’t fit or aren’t exactly what you expected, we request that you get in touch with us at email@example.com to set up your free return or exchange. Please provide us with your order number, the reason for your return, confirm your pick up address including contact number, and advise a convenient collection date (weekdays only).
Customers returning items repeatedly and shoes returned outside our timeframe may be accepted at our discretion and may only be refunded as a credit for a future purchase. Vouchers and store credits are not applicable for refund.
*We recommend that items are returned from the same country to which they were delivered. Orders sent back from a different destination may incur additional charges or be delayed by customs.
How can you return your shoes for a refund?
Your refund will be credited to the original payment method and will not include the delivery fee. Delivery costs are not considered for items returned using our free collection service. *Vouchers and store credits are not applicable for a refund.
Please note that refunds can take up to +10 business days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.
What if you want to cancel your order?
You have the right to cancel your order with us within 24 hours of your order being placed.
To request to cancel, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
What if you have a faulty item?
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear and engraved shoes are not considered to be faulty. If your item is faulty when you receive it, you can return it for a refund. Simply request a return by contacting our customer care team at email@example.com.
For all faulty items outside our Returns and Exchange Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important information to know
– We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on our Footgage website. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be completely accurate.
– All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to clients.
– Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
– Please send all items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
– Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. Shoe boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product, and your return may not be accepted if the box is damaged.
– We request that you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in relation to such returns.
– Footgage has the right to refuse returns and refunds at our own discretion.